Nilfisk 400 CS Static Cold Water Pressure Washer
Static design with max working pressure of 100bar/1450psi to 150bar/2175psi.
Suitable for indoor or outdoor placement in automotive, food, plant and engineering sectors.
- Low revving brass pump for increased working life and durability.
- Ceramic sleeved pistons for durability and extended working life.
- Robust stainless steel cover and stove enamelled steel chassis for durability, excellent reliability resulting in reduced service time and costs.
- All models include industrial gun, lance and 9 metre twin wire hose as standard accessories.
- Low-revving brass pump
- Ceramic sleeved pistons
- Stove enamelled steel chassis
- Durable stainless steel cover
- Full stainless steel model A0118
- Frost protected cabinet
- Low pressure bypass to break tank
(please contact us for more details)
The machine can be easily mounted on the floor stand to situate the machine at a convenient working height.
Enables the machine to be operated from a distance. Functions can be created to individual customer requirements.
Enables the efficient storage of hoses without kinking and prevents damage. Available in stainless steel, powder coated, retractable and manual versions.
Quick Release Gun
Designed to offer comfort in cleaning, with a low level of activation and holding forces, plus the design fits to hand shape. Additionally the quick release couplings enable the quick change of lances and accessories.
Call us now on 01845 565 300
or 01677 426 699