Karcher High Pressure Washer HDS 7/10-4 M
Kärcher’s HDS middle class hot water high-pressure cleaners reach very high levels of performance, reliability and economy.
With innovative features such as the eco!efficiency mode, offering fuel savings of up to 20% without compromising cleaning performance, 4-pole motors for high performance and long life, on-board diagnostics, and 3-year burner coil warranty, the HDS middle class range provides our customers with the toughness, cleaning power, and low running costs they demand.
The HDS 7/10-4 M features a 4-pole, air-cooled electric motor with long-life bearings and a 3-piston axial pump with ceramic pistons. With water flow of up to 700 litres per hour, and up to 100 bar pressure, the 7/10 is a great all-round machine with superb performance for daily and deep cleaning jobs.
- In the Eco setting the unit operates in the most economical temperature range (60°C) with full water flow.
- Burner cycles are optimised to reduce fuel consumption by up to 20% compared to full-load operation.
- Highly efficient burner technology.
- 4-pole, slow-running electric motor guarantees a long working time
- The large, integrated fine-mesh water filter reliably protects the high-pressure pump against dirt particles.
- An integrated exhaust gas thermostat switches off the drive motor if the exhaust gas temperature exceeds 300°C.
- The soft damping system (SDS) compensates for vibrations and pressure surges in the high-pressure system.
CFM North East does not own this product video