The Viper AS530R a mini Ride-On Scrubber Dryer which combines outstandingly high productivity with the comfort of a large ride on whilst being compact for utilisation in relatively confined spaces. Despite being a ride on Scrubber Dryer it is extremely simple and easy to use, store and maintain.
A large steering wheel and auto-braking system ensure ease of use for operators with minimal training with the intuitive display showing all major functions for the operator, these include battery and water / detergent levels. An added benefit is the addition of a USB port for fast charging of cell phones and tablets.
Supplied with a heavy duty 73cm squeegee, this can be placed on the built-in hanging system at the rear when negotiating narrow gaps. Tank emptying / cleaning / refilling and machine servicing are all extremely simple operations.
This ride-on scrubber dryer can be effectively utilised on a wide range of floors including terrazzo, tiled floors, vinyl, sealed wood, marble and concrete.
Exceptional value, this machine which has a low sound level 69db and makes this machine ideally suited for daytime cleaning in the likes of:
- Schools/ Colleges and Universities
- Mid to large Retail Outlets
- Exhibition and Conference Centres
- Industrial Units and factories
- Canteen type environments
- Bus and Train Stations
Key Benefits include:
- Highly productive cleaning up to 2650m2 per hour
- 73L easy to fill water tank - Longer cleaning between fills
- Simple to use, large recovery tank lid, easy to clean & maintain
- An integrated on-board charger enables easy plug-in and battery charge at any outlet
- Water solution level indicator with volume visible on the tank
- Built-in squeegee hanging system on recovery tank for easy machine transfer in narrow areas
- Efficiency: Speed 5.5 km/h, Climb rate 10%
- High performance: Brush pressure 23 kg, Brush speed 160 rpm
- User-friendly dashboard: Intuitive display and buttons
- Lightweight and highly manoeuvrable - 140kg
- Exceptional value spares and consumables (significant savings against competitors)