The PS480 is the first manual push sweeper from Viper, offering you a robust and highly productive cleaning solution which is easy to use and available at a competitive price.
The compact design and construction add cost-effectiveness to the well-known Viper quality, as the sweeper is built on a rugged frame, and the brooms are rotated via a belt drive or by a simple two-wheel transmission with very little need for service since no motor, battery or power cord will require your attention.
You can focus on the cleaning job, and the sweeper offers great capacity with its 38-litre hopper. While pushed to clean indoor floors or outdoor areas, the Viper will sweep away and pick up paper, leaves, bottle caps, corks, cigarette butts - even small screws, and nails, etc.
The simplicity of the manual sweeper makes it very reliable. It is lightweight, easy to maneuver, and with a working width of 72 cm, the PS 480 offers fast and productive cleaning of shops, gas stations, car parks, schools, outside office buildings, small factories, warehouses, bus/railway stations, courtyard, paths, etc
- The compact design makes the Viper PS480 ideal when space is limited and for cleaning in congested areas
- For most of the time, the sweeper is virtually service free, as it is purely mechanical – with is no motor, battery or power cord
- The main broom is adjustable by turning the handle knob. It is driven by a two-wheel transmission, and when the sweeper is pulled back, the broom will stop rotating
- To replace the main broom, just unscrew three screws on each side of it
- Side broom is belt driven. To increase the tension of the belt, just move the plate, unscrew two screws on the plate, and adjust as needed
- To replace the side broom, just unscrew three screws.The 38-litre hopper is very light, and the robust handle makes it easy to empty