Using the effective Cimex 3 brush action, the Cimex Heavy Duty offers unbeatable scrubbing and prevents cable snagging.
This powerful HD scarifier is ideal for many applications, including the removal of impacted oil, grease and debris from concrete floors. With additional ballast weights available for more aggressive scarifying, you can effectively break-down ice build-up in cold stores, and key concrete for re-screeding and levelling.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THIS MULTI-PURPOSE MACHINE?
- Cimex triple brush action for safe operation and maximum effectiveness
- Auto reverse action for extended brush life and brush tip resharpening
- Triple-brush action prevents cable snagging
- Durable construction, designed for heavy duty industrial use
- Floating brushes effective on uneven surfaces
- Range of accessories covers all scarifying, scrubbing and floor preparation applications
- Additional ballast weights available for more aggressive scarifying
- Diamond finisher model for preparing and maintaining marble, terrazzo and other stone floors
- Floor preparation
- Combating rust, paint and soiling from steel chequered plates
- Removing impacted oil, grease and debris from concrete floors
- Keying of concrete for rescreeding and levelling
- Removing build up of ice in cold store floors
Please note: All heavy duty machines are supplied with two 17kg weights. DF model is supplied with water tank. All other HD models are without water tank. They require drive discs or brushes to be completely operational. Brushes are sold per set of 3. Individual brushes are not available.