3707-3707/10 has a three phase side channel blower that guarantees quiet and continuous running. The suction unit is controlled by utilising soft start technology which reduces power consumption during start up.
The 3707 and 3707/10 have the ability to collect high quantities of heavy materials.
With power ratings of 5.5kW & 7.5kW, the 3707- 3707/10 offers high performance whilst being extremely manoeuvrable and versatile. Large waste containers are designed for heavy duty use and constant service. With a large 175 litre capacity waste bin, it is fitted with the drop down release mechanism to ensure ease of removal and emptying. Filter cleaning is done via the manual filter shaker or by an optional electrical version. The machine body is manufactured to ensure stability, robustness and a long service life.
In ATEX form the container is manufactured from stainless steel and the large primary ' L' class star filter fitted as standard has antistatic properties. The units can be fitted with M and H class HEPA filtration if required for hazardous dusts.
- Reliable 3 phase for continuous use
- induction motor directly driven to the fan
- Low maintenance
- High performance levels
- Large primary antistatic L Class Star Filter
- Efficient filter cleaning
- 175L removable stainless steel bin
- Watertight control panel with star-triangle for soft starting
- ATEX Version (Directives 94/9/EC and 99/92/EC)